Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A box, a tub and a fort


"Fox in sox and Bo in box!"


So, Bo figured out how to get in the tub by himself. I heard him playing in the bathroom (which is pretty normal for him), then heard a little noise. I found him like this. Looks like somebody got caught.


"Come on water! Come out! I know you're in there!"


"Maybe this will help. I see Mama and Daddy doing something with this thing to make it work." (thankfully, it's too hard to turn for him...for right now!)


After seeing a friend's blog, I stole this fort idea. Thanks, Amber!! Yes, I made forts when I was little but I thought Bo would be too little to enjoy it just yet. Boy, was I wrong! Yeah, for a great idea to make the "after-nap crankiness" go away!

2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

What a great fort! I think I need to make mine higher next time! =) I love these blogs, you get so many great ideas from other moms! I was telling everyone at MH how big Bo is, and that I only know this from your blog! We missed you on Tuesday. Hope there is a group similar there for you to join.

Granddaddy RAS said...

Priceless!!!