Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Part Two of catching up



So, after moving, we headed to the beach...Destin to be exact. It just so happened that Destin is pretty much a half-way mark between here and where my parents live. So we met in the middle! We had a great vacation with my parents and grandmother. It was a great escape from the mess that we had in our house...so much of an escape that I didn't take any pictures. BUT, before you say that I'm an awful parent for not documenting our vacation, my dad and mom took plenty of pictures...that I'm hoping to get copies of. So, the only one on this computer is of us on the youth beach trip. Anyways, the vacation was just what we needed.

Coming back to a mess of a house was not on our list of "things we are excited about".

Alas, Robert started school and is getting to a place where his body is slowly catching up with his feet. He has been busy, busy, busy! But that is to be expected for a first year teacher. We are slowly adjusting to a school schedule, after being in a ministry schedule for so long.

Another big, new event is that Bo and I started last week at a Children's Day Out program! I am working as the music teacher on Tuesdays and a "floater" on Thursdays. I know, get all your laughs out now. Teaching music to toddlers thru 5 year olds. So, this year I'll be singing a lot of "Jesus Loves Me", "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "This Little Light of Mine". Keep laughing.

So, I am on Robert's computer and thought, "There are probably not any pictures on here I could use for the blog...but let me just check." This is what I found. I think Robert was "practicing" his photo skills for his classes. I had no idea. Sorry, honey, this is too funny.

Fencing or sword fighting with golf club.

Who knows...really.

"I love golf club."


"Me and my golf club are one. He helps me think."

1 comment:

amy said...

the pictures of robert were just what i needed to start my morning. i can totally tell that he and jon are brothers in moments like this. :)