Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ultrasound Update...

Sorry to keep everyone waiting...again. I forgot that I posted about not knowing the health of the baby. Preggo brain.

Everything is fine with baby boy #2. I just wish they wouldn't be so nonchalant about it. I'm waiting anxiously to hear if this baby is healthy or not, and they don't even mention it when I go in for my appointment! I have to ask! And the answer is, "Oh, everything's fine." But, I guess they see a hundred ultrasound reports a day and to them it's just another report, not someone's baby they're worried about.

I couldn't scan the ultrasound pictures. For some reason, the scanner isn't working. Maybe I will take some digital pics of them and see how they turn out.

No other news on the Sanders home front. Except for having a head full of snot - Enter the pregnancy congestion! Plus, sharing everything with what seems like a constantly snotty 2 year old.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

glad everything is good. i know what you mean about the doctors. they make everything so "medical" instead of personal. i tend to err on the side of personal:)
hope you feel better soon!

The Stout Family said...

Hi Sara,
Congrats on baby. Hope things are going well. We are fine. Can't believe it's been a year since we have been in ATL.
Love,
Dana