Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Climbing...

So, while my parents were here visiting, Bo figured out how to climb up into our den chair. It is lower to the ground than most chairs making it more accessible to little people. I think he has now staked his claim on the chair, going from chewing on it to sitting, standing and drooling in it. Must be a male thing. : ) He has taken a few tumbles out of the chair, despite me teaching him how to get down feet first. But my thought is that he'll eventually learn what not to do. Learn by experience, right?


Sitting in my chair with a nice cold sippy cup of milk. What could be better?


Sometimes standing is better.


Maybe going down this way will be easier.


Or maybe I should just nosedive right off the front. That would feel awesome.

1 comment:

lindley said...

Loving those Georgia bulldog pics--especially the one with his hat turned backwards--too cute!
We know all about the nosedives from chairs too. I keep thinking the same thing. . .guess the boys will figure it out when they don't like it!
Hope you are staying cool!