Tuesday, July 17, 2007

GOOOOOO Georgia Bulldogs!



Here's how these pictures came about. First, I found the overalls at a consignment sale in Memphis. This is kind of unheard of since almost everyone in Memphis cheers for Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, Alabama, etc. So I grabbed them thinking, "They do look kind of rednecky (and I can say that b/c I'm from SC and know what rednecky really is), but I can't pass them up. And I think Robert will approve (which is always the final question when purchasing anything). Second, you are probably thinking, "Why does the kid have on overalls when it's blazing hot in Houston??" Well, my friends, this week is VBS week for our church (more on that later). When I picked up Bo from his class, the teacher told me to put him in pants or a sweater the next day because the room was quite cold. I thought, "I don't even know if we have any pants that fit him. We are in Houston now...what do we need long pants for?!?!" So, into the closet we went and found the overalls. And I must say they are well worth the pictures. On a side note, if you look closely, the overalls are a bit tight in the front because Bo's stomach is so big...already looking like a typical Georgia fan, beer gut and all. Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

MLS said...

That picture of Bo from behind in his overalls....SO cute. I will give a "Go Dawgs" just for that!
Lauren Sheehan