Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two new things...

The big news...I am now officially on facebook. I fought for so long not to be on it, especially with having to keep the blog updated. I didn't want another thing on the internet to be addicted to. But after my brother said he joined, and he is pretty level headed and I trust his judgement (most of the time), and he said he was connecting with lots of old friends, and after much hounding from my good friend, Zeta, I swallowed my pride and signed up. I think it was a good decision...I have already enjoyed connecting with old friends and catching up. So, "friend" me. (I can't believe I just wrote that.)

The bigger news...BABY #2 IS ON THE WAY!! We are due June 22nd, but since we'll have another c-section, it will probably be the week of June 14th (if nothing happens before then). This baby is definitely making me feel yuckier than Bo did, which is why the doctor predicted it's a girl. A boy would be super convenient, since we already have all the "boy" stuff. And I already know what to do with boys. So, I am having some issues with the potential prospect of having a girl. I know...sounds really selfish, since lots of people can't even have kids, but I'm just being honest about my thoughts and feelings. Nevertheless, we are really excited, no matter what we have.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yay! I got a blog shout out! (I'm secretly praying you have a girl so I can see if you dress her in bows and such!! :) Guess that's not really a secret prayer so much now huh?

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Thats wonderful news!! I've been waiting to hear when you guys would have another one. I'll find you on Facebook, welcome to the newest Internet craze! Well it's kind of old now...=)

Allison Bickers said...

Yea!! Hmm, sounds like you might have to dig out some dresses and bows :).

stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!!

Sara said...

I don't even have any bows - you all should know that. But, in the case that it is a girl, she will be sporting the pink and black fashion combo - pink bows with a black eye - for trying to punch out all the boys who make fun of her pink bows.

stephanie said...

wow! congratulations sara! that is so exciting and i hate to back up the news but the whole sick with a girl not with a boy method is usually correct. i will say i too would enjoy seeing you with a girl but totally understand the convenience of two children of the same gender! praying for your growing fam and belly!

Kaye said...

congrats sara! hope you feel better soon...i never heard the sick with a girl, not with a boy! i guess we'll see!

Tracy Carson said...

Woo Hoo!!! Great news!

Jones Family said...

Yay! Exciting times! Can't wait to hear what "it" is!! Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I was sick with Garret and not with Blaine. One thing's for sure, it's either a girl or a boy and there's a 50% chance of one or the other. I'm so excited for ya'll. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. I miss you.

Jeanine
Jeremiah 29:11

Anonymous said...

all right! so excited for you guys. i wish we lived in the same town so lucy and bella and i could hang out with you and bo (and baby #2). both my girls have made me spend lots of time with my toilet, but aimee joseph just has boy #2 and she was pretty sick with him and not the first. you never know! could just be a more hormonal boy. :) hope you will get to feeling better soon though... i know it's hard.

lindley said...

How SOOOO exciting!!!!!!!!! Congrats and I'm on my way to find you on facebook!!!