Friday, June 8, 2007

birthday presents!!



So, I'm posting for the second time...a month later! I always want to have some pictures when I post and we don't take pictures every week, hence not posting for a month. Maybe I can try to update without some pictures next week. That said, here are some pictures of Bo with a great birthday card from our friend Brooke in Memphis. Thanks Brooke!! As you can tell he loved the card. I've got a copy of the picture for you waiting to be printed and then mailed.

2 comments:

Granddaddy RAS said...

What a SMILE! It will melt anyone's heart.

lindley said...

I am SOOO super glad you posted again! I was wanting to see more and hear more about you all! Absolutely love the pics--especially the bath pic!
How is Houston?? You've been in my thoughts! Love, lindley