Friday, June 8, 2007

Bo's Review of Books

He also received some great books from Uncle Tanner, Aunt Audrey and cousin Shelby. Thanks for such a great birthday present!! Three classics - Goodnight Moon, Guess How Much I Love You, and Pat the Bunny - and two others - Peek a Who? and Touch and Feel Jungle Animals.



Here's Bo's synopsis on these books:

Goodnight Moon - Mama reads it to me, but I don't know if I like it yet or not.

Guess How Much I Love You - Too many words for me to sit still for right now.



Pat the Bunny - I love this book, especially the peek-a-boo with Paul page. I also like to wave bye-bye to them at the end!



Peek a Who? - I like helping mama turn the pages of this book. The small cut-outs on the pages help me to grip the page. This is a short book, based on the concept of peek-a-boo (obviously). For example, peek a MOO! for cow. The others include peek-a-BOO! for a green ghost, peek-a-ZOO! for a group of zoo animals, peek-a-CHOO-CHOO! for a train, and peek-a-YOU! with a mirror at the end.



Touch and Feel Jungle Animals - My favorite part is tickling the hairy orangutan!! The other pages include smooth frog skin, scaly snake skin, a toucan's hard beak, the velvety fur of a tiger.

3 comments:

Granddaddy RAS said...

Let's see, what page was I reading?

Melissa P. said...

Sydney loves to play peek-a-boo with Paul too. And she has a couple touch and feel books that sound similar to your Jungle Animals one that have become a bedtime tradition.

Have you take Bo to the zoo yet? If I remember correctly, Houston has a nice one.

-Andy P.

Dirk Nowitzki said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just want to kiss his little face!