Monday, June 18, 2007

The Petting Zoo

Since Bo is fond of his Touch and Feel Jungle Animals book, I thought he would surely love going to the Petting Zoo (a special event hosted by the local library). I was expecting something a little bigger than what was actually there. There was a small fenced area containing all the animals, which included several goats (big and small), a couple of donkeys, a deer, a sheep, a chicken, a rabbit, and what I think was a small hairy cow. Into the fenced area, add all the kids and the adults and the ranchman. So quite a crowded space for a one-year old. As you can see, he wasn't much into touching or feeling them! He did however manage to take a quick splash in the water bowl of the animals...GROSS! All in all, I'm glad we went.


1 comment:

lindley said...

Love the spaghetti picture! I wish Luke would actually eat it. It seems every kid loves noodles but him. Oh well! How's Houston? Miss seeing you!