Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Post-Fire Truck Fun



No, we are not having a mid-life crisis. We have a Harley store near our house and Robert has gone there several times to take pictures for his photography classes. (At least that's what he says he's doing.) Bo likes going b/c he gets a sucker. Robert and I have really enjoyed the show Orange County Choppers. So visiting the Harley store is pretty sweet. I think we would both get a motorcycle if it was at all practical! My favorite is the first one in the pic, the red one. Maybe if I ever find $40,000 just laying around, I'll get one. Seriously, $40,000.



After the Harley shop, we stopped by Wing-Stop with a coupon for free wings. These were a necessity for our afternoon of watching the "Go Dawgs", as Bo would say. The first pic is Bo having his first ever chicken wing. I don't think he really knew how to eat something with a bone in the middle. The second pic is...well, I don't know what he was doing. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Kaye said...

hey sara! thanks for the congrats...that's so funny that he's eating wings! me and ben love wings, so maybe our child will grow up to be like bo! hey, i think a motorcylcle would be practical...just maybe not a 40, 000 dollar one!